Simply the best!
The Val Venosta - the best biking region in South Tyrol
The Val Venosta biking region commands a legendary reputation among mountain bikers. On the sunny side of the valley biking goes on almost all year round and in midsummer spectacular tours up to 3,000 m are possible.
Jagdhof boss Martin ‘Piri’ Pirhofer
is not completely innocent when it comes to the development of the Val Venosta bike region. He and a few other pioneers recognised the great potential of the Val Venosta with its unbelievable variety of trails at a very early stage and brought in the right people who soon discovered the biking paradise for themselves.
’There is a sensational number of touring opportunities for mountain bikers around our hotel. I guarantee around Laces you won’t ride the same trail twice in a week, we have so many to choose from here’, says Martin ‘Piri’ convincingly.
An overview of everything for mountain bikers
Val Venosta biking paradise
- A variety of trails around our Bikehotel in South Tyrol
- Largest tour & trail network in the alpine region
- Gondolas and mountain railways as well as bike shuttle with MTB transport option
- Bike skills course in Laces
- Daily free laundry service for our bikers
- 315 sunny days and the perfect climate for biking March-November
- Daily guided tours through the Val Venosta & the 3-country region
- On request 3 x per week ‘trail rocking’ with the boss Martin ‘Piri’ Pirhofer
- Enduro mountain bikes for hire
- Garmin GPS test centre with over 100 different tour tracks
- A varied weekly bike programme
- Additional mountain bike services in the hotel: Hotel bike garage with video surveillance, repair corner, bike wash incl. MucOff Bike Cleaner products, 5.10 shoe rental, bars & energy drink for each tour, hotel bike shop and much more.