Simply the best!
The Val Venosta - the best biking region in South Tyrol
The Val Venosta biking region commands a legendary reputation among mountain bikers. On the sunny side of the valley biking goes on almost all year round and in midsummer spectacular tours up to 3,000 m are possible.
Jagdhof boss Martin ‘Piri’ Pirhofer is not completely innocent when it comes to the development of the Val Venosta bike region. He and a few other pioneers recognised the great potential of the Val Venosta with its unbelievable variety of trails at a very early stage and brought in the right people who soon discovered the biking paradise for themselves.
’There is a sensational number of touring opportunities for mountain bikers around our hotel. I guarantee around Laces you won’t ride the same trail twice in a week, we have so many to choose from here’, says Martin ‘Piri’ convincingly.
An overview of everything for mountain bikers
Val Venosta biking paradise
- A variety of trails around our Bikehotel in South Tyrol
- Largest tour & trail network in the alpine region
- Gondolas and mountain railways as well as bike shuttle with MTB transport option
- Bike skills course in Laces
- Daily free laundry service for our bikers
- 315 sunny days and the perfect climate for biking March-November
Experiences & services for cyclists
- Guided tours 7 days per week
- Our special Bike Weeks
- New bike garage with washing station
- NEW: Rental of E-MTBs for children
- Technique training in the bike skills course
- 4 guided E-MTB tours per week
- Trade magazines in your room: BIKE, MountainBIKE, TOUR, RoadBIKE and Pedaliéro
- Bike energy package: Drinking bottle with energy drink and energy bar from Maxim
- Free rental of Garmin GPS equipment with over 80 touring tracks, plus colour print of maps of your desired tours and trails
- Bike test centre: KS Cycling seatposts, SQlab saddles, Five Ten shoes, iXS protectors and helmets, Evoc backpacks
- Extras: free hardtail rental and laundry service for your bike clothing
- Rental of E-MTBs and Fullys (for a fee)
- Special conditions in the Maxx Bike Eldorado bike shop in Laces
- Insider information from your host Martin Piri Pirhofer