Excursions and attractions in Vinschgau
The province South Tyrol is embossed by culture and customs. Museums and castles are even today witnesses of history and favoured attractions for Grown-ups and kids.
From hiking on historical paths over looking at historical buildings beautiful landscapes to visits in museums: In Vinschgau in South Tyrol there are many spots for sight seeing.
In the middle of architectural Juwels and unique natural phenomenon you find the 4 Stars Superior Hotel Jagdhof. Plan whatever you like for your stay in hotel Jagdhof. – the 4 Stars Superior Hotel is the perfect starting point for you expedition of South Tyrol.
We spoil you after your excursions with culinary delights and pure relaxation in our wellness center.
An overview over the most beautiful sights in South Tyrol
- Castle Juval: medieval castle with an romantic center in South Tyrol
- Monastery Marienberg: Benedictine Abbei in Vinschgau
- Opera in Verona: Festivals during the summer months
- Castle Tyrol: The main castle of the Earl of Tyrol
- Bozen: the capital of South Tyrol
- Dolomites: Mountain ranges of limestone alpes
- Locality of Ötzi in Schnalstaler glaciers