- The best Wellness Index in the Alpine area: 36m² Wellness area per room and 155 m² water surface area.
- 6 individually themed saunas over 2 floors
- Pure relaxation: relaxation rooms with water beds, double loungers and cosy corners
- Dolce Vita bathing as in the old Roman style: indoor pool, 31° water temperature, heated rocky outdoor swimming pool at 29°
- Fluffy bath robe for you in your room
- In the Activity Suite you can refresh your body, soul and spirit with exercise which is supervised by experts (5 Tibetans, Qi Gong etc.) and views of the orchards
- Sumptuous delicacies - the 3/4 connoisseur’s board and lodging: from the healthy gourmand breakfast, to the wellness buffet in the afternoon with snacks and hearty, tasty treats, through to the evening gourmet menu (6 - 8 courses) and the daily Activity Menu
- Beauty Lounge: Wide range of massages and cosmetic treatments, individually put together for you – enjoy the pleasant atmosphere and expert care from professionally trained beauty experts
- Bike fun in abundance. ... Mountain bike hotspot in the Vinschgau: experience the most beautiful trails in the Alps on the ten guided bike tours each week, or take yourself off on an adventure on the bike (with over 80 tours on GPS). The hottest equipment of the season is available for you to try out - unadulterated biking fun – via the hotel’s own bike hire, with affiliated Bike Shop and bike repair shop.
- Your fitness will come on leaps and bounds – through jogging and Nordic Walking, which provides well-regulated, gentle, integral training for your cardiovascular system. We will take you jogging and Nordic Walking four times a week through the enchanting scenery in the orchards and mountain pastures of the Vinschgau – on one occasion we go to an altitude of between 1,700 and 2,000m which provides particularly valuable training.
- If however you would prefer to have a bit of horsepower: our free of charge Vespa and bike loan, as well as our Porsche Boxter cabriolet (for a small fee of / day) will “take you away” on trips which are rich in diversity in the mountain world of the Dolomites and to the towns and cities nearby, such as Meran and Bozen, whose style is enchanting.