Nordic Walking +Plus
Nordic walking meeting in South Tyrol
Your hotel with Nordic walking instructor, guide, equipment, training plan and course - your one stop shop in the official LEKI Test Centre!
Initially (but only for a very short time) sniggered about, Nordic walking has now developed into a trend sport as a whole body outdoor training, which achieves great results without the risk of overexertion. You improve your fitness, reduce stress... and you lose weight at the same time.
Overview of Nordic walking
- Gentle heart and circulation training for all age groups
- Improves endurance
- Strengthens the leg and arm musculature
- Easy to learn technique, which derives from normal walking
- Exercising the movement coordination through the use of poles
Our inclusive services - your advantages
- Technique & Tours: 2-3 Nordic walking units per week with certified instructor, 2 of which are Nordic walking tours and 1 basic introduction to Nordic walking with basic techniques
- Extra Tour: 1 x per week power walking with hotel owner Martin Pirhofer
- Testing: For every Nordic walking or Nordic trekking tour our test centre will provide you with the perfect Lowa boots, the newest Nordic walking carbon poles by Leki and GPS equipment and pulse watches by Garmin - everything available to try for free.
- Drinking: For every tour you'll get a drink belt and a Maxim energy drink.
- Shop: Always the best of equipment! Forgot your hiking socks, are your shorts torn or are you simply looking for something new? In our shop you'll find everything you need for great tours like mountain boots and trousers, shirts and jackets, as well as hiking poles. For children and adults. From great brands of course: clothing from Salewa, poles from Leki and boots from Lowa.